If you think you know Seattle and planning, then get your scavenger hunt shoes ready, because the Young Planners Group Puget Sound is putting on its 2016 Scavenger Hunt. This event will take you across Seattle on bus, bike, foot, or other non-automobile locomotion to search for and take pictures of some of the interesting landmarks in Seattle’s neighborhoods, and of planning concepts/trivia.
Join us as a team of up to 6, or as an individual, for a chance for bragging rights, a chance to win some neat prizes, or a round of drinks on us (free beer!!)
Register at bit.ly/1XYvO4C
- When: Saturday May 21st, 1pm – 4:30pm
- Check-in (1pm): Food Court on Level 3 at Westlake Center (400 Pine St @ 4th & Pine)
- Post-scavenger hunt food, drinks, photos and prizes (4:30-7pm): Optimism Brewing Co. (1158 Broadway Seattle WA)
- Cost: $5/person (you will receive a link to prepay via Paypal upon registration)
- Requirements: One or more members of your team will need an smartphone and a public Instagram account.